Thursday, April 9, 2009

MORE BUILDING IMAGES


I include this picture with the intent to provide a different perspective - I was also unaware of this pier. It is interesting, I hope it is made use of.

but it is interesting what is going on in terms of SCALE here, if you match what you are seeing here up with the picture below. (this seems BIG in this picture, but if you look at the same thing in these smaller pictures, that same element seems SMALL








19742008

what is interesting to me here is that in the new picture you can tell cleaning has occurred - but only with a half of the building. I am curious about that NARRATIVE.


I like the compoistion of this image. Its also playing with scale by creating a juxtoposition between the fence and the building itself. I guess you could even consider the image to be playing with perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment