So this is just part of my experimental phase, and clearly Im running out of time but I think I figured it all out. Here is just a few photos of what my process consisted of. Basically I cut down all the ideas I had to just the use of fire. In the first photo is just the 'template' I used before destroying any of the others. In the inerior I created a few levels just to see how it would end up in helping me to reach towards a final model.
But at the same time, I have every intension to sticking with my grave to cradle process where from the remains creates a new model per-say.
I thought this ended up very interesting. Although I only showed 1 of the models, this particular one ended up like this where to me it looks like a parti diagram (2 different colors from the central ash). With a central circulation and two "spaces" on either side, this actually relates to a lot of diagrams I was working with early on.
Heres just a video I took of the same burn.