Saturday, April 25, 2009

Most Recent

Elevational Perspective

This is what Ive most recently come to...It is one of two options I felt that I have....The other option is to lose the diagonal window and void out spaces in the knot that are not being used. And the triagular box that is in relation to the presentation of the shoe, im not sure if that is a definite option. The concept is that Americas Materialism (the knot of interior walls) is breaking out of its box into an unrealistic state. Give me some feedback if you get a chance guys!!

1 comment:

  1. I like it - if you are going to show sketchup renderings have a human figure in them - its easy enough. this is true for EVERYONE

    the 2 diagonals - their angles should have some relationship with each other.

    also, all of your wrapping elements exist on the same plane, consider breaking that. remember to have drawings explaining what is going on in these volumes.

    also - the wrapping as it gets closer to the end (according to this view) - consider having it "react" in some way as it gets closer to what I understand is "the box"

    now go make a PHYSICAL MODEL - thats my suggestion.

    ReplyDelete